- This event has passed.
Fun Abdominals Workshop
December 8, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Having strong abdominals goes way beyond a flat tummy or a six pack. We need our abdominal muscles for everyday life, for simple things such as rolling out of bed, or reaching over to pick up something.
When your abdominals are weak, the body uses other muscles to compensate and the over use of these muscles leads to back ache, prolapses etc. Introducing just one or two abdominal asanas into your daily yoga practice will have a huge impact on your overall abdominal strength, reduce back pain and increase digestive health.
In this workshop you will:
- Find and understand where your abdominals are and how to get them working
- Learn about abdominal asanas and how to include them in your daily practice
- Look at how the abdominals play a role in everything we do and why they are so important to strengthen
- Learn some ‘can do’ abdominal sequences
- Explore variations and supported ways to practice abdominals
- Find your the pelvic floor for fully integrated core support
Cost? R200 pre-booked; R250 at the door